Introducing Inspirers - 1
Ready to become a legend in your own right? The journey begins here, at Inspirers.
7 min read
Knowledge is like money: to be of value it must circulate, and in circulation, it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value. ~ Louis L'Amour
Hi, my name is Emmanuel Daniel but you can call me Eman, I’m currently building Inspirers, which is a platform designed to help anyone achieve their dreams.
Inspirers is an app for change-makers both individually and collectively. It allows you to start and track your journey to achieve your long-term goals. You can break down your SMART academic, professional, and personal goals into actionable items.
Through Inspirers, individuals can achieve their goals, organizations can use them for internal and external collaboration, and mentors and mentees can share journeys.
Inspirers works in a way that lets you create your goal, add tasks and their reminders, connect with people with similar journeys, add the resources (books, videos, or courses) in your backpack that you carry on your journey, and lastly, you can track and analyze your performance periodically.
- Personalized Daily Motivational Emails – Learn from the experiences and stories of others who have taken massive action towards achieving their goals.
- Actionable Tools & Weekly Workbook – Create a "What's Holding Me Back" List, download a FREE Goal Setting/Action Plan Guide, and more!
- Motivational Community & Personal Coaching – Get support, connect with others and stay accountable to your goals. Your Success is our success!
- Create your own unique action plan for success with Inspirers. We help you organize your goals in a way that works for you.
This is a unique community dedicated to people that want to learn and grow into better versions of themselves. This community is for anyone who wants to change their life and make a difference in this world. They have many different groups focused on different personal development ideas and skill sets.
In June 2022 I had the opportunity to learn and participate in International Telecommunication Union events and initiatives, starting with Generation's Connect Global Youth Summit which was hosted in Kigali, Rwanda.
The first day was very exciting, this was probably the biggest conference I've ever attended. I've met 100s of brilliant minds from across the globe. Each with a unique set of skills and interests.
It was an honor to participate and represent my country South Sudan, it was a life-changing event and it has "inspired" me to build this application.
💡 I learned two valuable lessons
- Don't wait for the future. Transform your present.
- Finds your niche and see what you can do even without a title.
- Brilliance is equally distributed but opportunities aren't.
Understanding yourself will help you achieve your dreams or aspirations. It's important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Who am I?
- Who am I surrounded by? (other inspirers)
- How do I get to where I'd like to be?
There's a common saying, your network is your net worth. Who you surround yourself with matters a lot.
- Inspirers is an online forum that connects people with similar goals so they can inspire each other.
- Create a "Tribe". This is where your community members share their exciting growth opportunities with each other. You do this by creating events that empower your community.
Becoming a global change-maker requires pro-activeness, taking initiative is the first step towards achieving goals.
The youth represent 50% of today's population and 100% of the future. I've used LinkedIn for several years but barely got noticed because such platforms are biased and only favor the experienced.
I've been joined by a UX/UI designer from Berlin, Germany, a Software Developer from Kampala, Uganda, and a poet from Kigali, Rwanda. Together we'll start a new chapter and rebuild the app.
A Journey is a long-term goal that requires commitment, focus, support, and maybe mentorship.
Create, track, and share your journeys. Examples of academic journeys include earning scholarships, writing research papers, and passing exams. Professional journeys can include finding partners, landing new jobs, acquiring a new skill, launching and promoting products, and networking. Additionally, personal journeys can include tracking habits or creating consistent schedules.
- 📝 Academic: Earn a scholarship, write a book, pass an exam.
- 💰 Business: Launch/promote a product, find partners, onboard new employees, etc.
- 💼 Career: Land a new job, learn a new skill, network with others.
- 🚀 Personal: Exercise better, track habits, etc.
Unlike other management tools, Inspirers is completely self-guided. You decide how long to keep your projects, how you want to track your progress and how many new goals are required. You can choose a personal timeframe or extend your plans forward indefinitely.
However, we recommend you break down your Journey into SMART goals or milestones. You could then create tasks/ activities that align with them.
Why use Inspirers?
Motivate others to follow their dreams. We're constantly surprised by how many people have a desire to fulfill their purpose and "change the world" but never take action on it.
Start a "Journey" to become/achieve anything 🚀
Complete your Journey and become an Inspirer. Once you are an Inspirer, you could
- Design/ create Journeys for others to follow.
- Gain access to opportunities based on your Journey type (scholarships, collaboration, jobs, etc).
- Get featured as an Inspirer
Inspirers was created to inspire others to achieve their dreams. The basics of the program are built on a clear, simple formula: Personalized content + A motivational community + Actionable tools = Success.
We help you plan, structure, and complete life-changing goals.
- Add tasks, reminders, and activities.
- Connect with people on similar journeys.
- Pack resources for your Journey (books, courses, videos, etc).
- Track and analyze your performance periodically.
We connect like-minded people to catalyze and accelerate change through events, ideas, and experiences.
- Peer reviews/feedback.
- Study/accountability groups.
- Gifts + motivation
Diversity as a core strategy. Authentic content.
- Never Have I ever represented diverse stories. Equal and equitable internet. Cultural issues on existing platforms. Divide in the digital world.
Having goals with no clear plan is a recipe for failure. It will allow users to have companions who can give peer feedback, accountability groups, gifts, and motivation. Inspirers will allow people to collaborate and access opportunities in their fields.
- Experienced professionals have tremendous abilities to make our organizations and communities better, stronger, and more resilient.
- You could follow an Inspirers' Journey and receive direct feedback from the Inspirer (Mentor).
Discover a world of opportunities. Opportunities for learning, growth, and self-discovery. Opportunities to help create a more equitable and just society.
Moreover, Inspirers is inclusive because the recognition on the app isn’t based on your credentials but rather on your achievements throughout your journeys.
- ✅ Find people to collaborate with
- ✅ Explore a wide variety of opportunities based on your interest.
Your Journey is your CV! This is different from LinkedIn. You aren't judged by your credentials/work history. You're judged by what you can do/potential based on the content/progress of your Journey.
- Share your improvements and breakthroughs with others.
- Inspirers will help amplify the good works of people and organizations that are doing amazing things for our planet, our society, and each other.
We know you’re more than a string of job titles. So, we’ve made a space where you can show the world who you are, what you love, and what you can do.
- Create Chrome and Firefox extensions to bookmark and save Journey related content (videos, blogs, Twitter, threads, etc).
- Add integrations (YouTube, Slack, Discord, and more!).
- Add a Q/A section for Journeys.
- Realtime collaboration on an editable interface (similar to Notion).
- Gamify the Journey process and add rewards/ badges for completing tasks.
- Enable alerts for reminders, events and interactions within the app.
- Add an in-app assistant with an option to choose a tone (Friendly, Witty, Assertive) to help guide your Journey.